Monday, September 7, 2009

Robinho: I've Always Wanted To Play For A Team Like Barcelona

Manchester City striker Robinho has said that he would "love to play for a team like Barcelona" and that it would be difficult to turn the Blaugrana down if they made an approach for him.


The Brazilian forward's comments, as quoted by Marca, are sure to fuel further speculation of a possible move to Catalunya for the former Real Madrid man.

"It's not easy to say no to a team like Barcelona," he said.

"They are the European champions. It is a beautiful city and I really like Spain."

The 25-year-old was full of praise for Pep Guardiola's side and admitted he was pleased to be linked with them.

He added, "Barcelona are a great team. I am happy that a club like them have noticed me. Who would not want to play for a club alongside Xavi, [Andres] Iniesta, [Lionel] Messi, [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic and everyone else."

"I like Barcelona; they are a great team."

No comments:

Post a Comment