Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Inter Coach Mourinho Will Welcome Back Barcelona Star Ibrahimovic With A Hug

Jose Mourinho is ready to give Zlatan Ibrahimovic a hug when the striker returns to Inter on Wednesday with Barcelona and has no hard feelings towards his former talisman.
While reports suggest that the Italian outfit's fans may not be so welcoming, the Portuguese trainer stated that he does not feel let down by the club's former star.
Ibrahimovic is now plying his trade for Barca and there will be nothing but respect shown by Mourinho when they meet before the Champions League encounter.
"I will welcome Zlatan with a big hug," he was quoted as saying by FIFA.com.
"Honestly, I do not know how our fans will welcome him. We are rivals but I don't feel let down by him. It is thanks to him that we are Italian champions.
"I don't forget a player like him, I carry him in my heart. So, I will hug him before the game but during the entire 90 minutes I don't even want to know what his name is.
"I always tell my players that they are the best and I am very happy with my strikers."

No comments:

Post a Comment